God’s Gathering Place;
Serving the Community Through Love
Celebrating 175 Years of Spreading
The Love Of Jesus Christ
The Buttzville United Methodist church is here to
serve the physical and spiritual needs of our
community. If you need food, clothing, spiritual
guidance, or just a friendly ear to listen, please call
us or come in. We would also be thrilled to
welcome you to our worship service.
Wondering what to expect at worship? Look no further!
- Our worship is every Sunday morning at 10am!
- Dress is informal, or as our pastor likes to say, “Come as you are!”
- We host a mix of contemporary and traditional music during worship, as well as live organists and pianists, a choir and occasional guest musicians.
- Our service is informal and interactive!
- It’s not uncommon to see multi-media used in our sermons!
- Sunday school is available for children over the age of 4. They will depart for their class after the junior sermon.
- Our worship services are approximately one to one and a half hour long.
- If you join us, you’ll find friendly people that won’t tell you that you’re in their seat! We promise.
- A coffee hour follows worship every Sunday.
Worried about parking? Have a disability?
- We have parking that is friendly for those with disabilities. The cemetery road behind the church allows you to enter the sanctuary by the back door, without the need for stairs.
- We have overflow parking available across the street at Cramer’s Plating, as well as the entire length of the cemetery road being available for cars to park.
Did you know we have our sermons available digitally?